IREM-OC’s 24th Annual Southern California Real Estate Conference and Tradeshow “Defying Gravity” attracted 555 attendees this year. Our keynote speaker Colonel Mike Mullane blew everyone away with amazing tales of his career as a NASA astronaut, resulting in a long and winding receiving line to receive a personally autographed book.
The event showcased 60 exhibitors, and was supported by nine corporate sponsors and 15 industry partner sponsors.
Based on greater attendance, increased tradeshow hours, number of exhibitors and calibre of our educational sessions, we surpassed last year’s successful event, which won the IREM Innovation Award for SCREC 2013!
We are pleased to announce that Paul Gnasso of Parking Concepts, Inc. is the winner of the #SCREC2014 Social Media competition.
Paul will be presented with a personally autographed telescope by our keynote speaker, Astronaut Mike Mullane at the 24th Annual Southern California Real Estate Conference on May 29 at the Hyatt Orange County.
Each Attendee at the SCREC 2014 luncheon will receive a tradeshow game card. The game card will include the logos of participating event sponsors.
Attendees must visit the booths of each exhibitor listed on the game card and get a stamp. The stamped game cards can then be submitted for an opportunity to win the GRAND PRIZE.
- Prize 1 – A $100 Gift Card
- Prize 2 – A $150 Gift Card
- Grand Prize – An Apple iPad Mini with wifi ($350 value)
There’s still time to enter the Social Media Competition! The deadline to be considered is May 19.
Early Bird Contest Winners:
- Sue Holmberg from LBA Realty won a personally autographed telescope by Astronaut Mike Mullane.
- Stephanie Soderberg from Arden Realty won a complimentery one-night stay at the Hyatt Regency Orange County.
Income/Expense Contest Winners:
- Darling Rooney from Jamboree Management won a personally autographed telescope by Astronaut Mike Mullane.
- Robert Warren from Investor’s Property won a free admission to SCREC.
Look for our ad in the May 10 issue of the Orange County Business Journal!